I’ve been investing in Novatech for about 2 months now. It’s been a bit since I’ve given an update, so here goes!
It may be worthwhile for you to subscribe to Medium if you enjoy it. Unlimited articles on your favorite topics is a great way to learn more!
Next, let’s talk about Novatech. My first reaction was skepticism. It was a good idea to invest in some sites that had a high return on investment.
A contract was poorly set up, and its marketing didn’t exceed withdrawals (not nefarious, but the marketing did not exceed withdrawals).
A scam was revealed in another. Since I knew nothing about other ROI platforms, I was hesitant to invest. Novatech caught my attention in May, so I watched and learned.
He shared what he was learning as well, and I listened while he shared. The bullets that I found are as follows:
- With Novatech, you won’t have to worry about your ROI being guaranteed. They deliver instead through the actual markets.
- New funds are not paid to old investors in a ponzi scheme like Novatech.
- The site invests the money generated by investors in Novatech (Percentage Allocation Management Module).
- A cryptocurrency and FOREX exchange is also available at Novatech.
- This review is based on Novatech’s trading history, which dates back to July 2019.
Thus, I awaited the outcome. A small amount of risk capital was invested in June 2022.
Over 3% of my earnings were earned in the first week. As a result, I added some more. My earnings increased by over 3% the following week as well. Adding more, I earned about 3% the third week.
Then I stopped adding more. Over $1000 has now been invested. I am willing to take that level of risk. It varies from person to person.
Every single week, I am getting returns over 3%.
A past performance is not a guarantee of future success! (Novatech says it will not guarantee future results.)
Do you think Novatech is a good investment? Would you consider yourself a patient person, like me? Would you mind doing a little research into it and seeing if it is legit?
Having experienced each of the bullet points above, I can attest to their accuracy. A weekly return of 3% is what I’m getting. As of now, I’m happy with how things are going!
I’ve included a graph of recent performance over the past few weeks/months. It hasn’t been completed yet, so August is low.
However, I wish Novatech would do the following at this point:
- Saturdays and Fridays are terrible days for Novatech’s website. Exactly why? Commissions are paid on Saturdays, while ROI rewards are paid on Fridays. During Friday and Saturday, everyone checks the website. It’s a big problem that their servers are unable to handle that much traffic and are sluggish as a result. That level of traffic would be easier to handle if their services were upgraded.
- There is a little confusion on the site. Creating an account, using a referral code, and then deciding what to do next is not straightforward. To find out what to do, please refer to my previous article on Novatech. It took me some time to figure out what to do!
- Reinvesting ROI returns requires manual intervention when they are issued. As of now, auto-compounding isn’t available. Set-and-forget would be true if there were one.
That’s all I have to say. The performance left me in awe.
My affiliate link helps fund my Medium articles, so I would appreciate it if you used it if you were interested in joining NovatechFX. Register at https://enrollment.novatechfx.com/
NovatechFX: How to Get Started
- This opportunity may be of interest to you.
- To begin with, I just learned about this a month ago. At first, I was skeptical about passive income sites. On the surface, NovatechFX seems to be much more professional than all of the other passive sites, but I wanted to investigate further. I decided to take the plunge and get involved after seeing what others had said and experienced.
- Creating an account is as simple as going to https://Jester8887.novatechfx.com/enroll/ and clicking the Enroll button. It will require that you enter your information and choose a username. Everything you’d expect.
Page for registering
- The ID and e-Wallet will be assigned to you. On their site, you have an e-Wallet account.
- Your account and profile will be accessible from “My Back Office”. This site has a lot of information, but initially it won’t be helpful. Take a look around, but don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Funding your account is the next step. Click on “My Back Office” after logging into your account. Click “Funding” next
- Once you’ve clicked “Upgrade Account”, you’ll be taken to your new account. On this page, you will find the upgrade page for PAMM (Percentage Allocation Management Module).
- If you want to deposit USD, you will need to enter the amount. Next, select “CoinPayments” from the next section.
- Under “Residential Address”, ensure all the information is correct and check the agreement boxes. The final step is to click “Validate” at the bottom:
The UPGRADE ACCOUNT NOW button will appear once you click “Validate”
- Your payment will then be sent to a BTC address provided on the next page. If you selected another coin (or another currency). Include the exact amount you’re being charged for the coin.
- In the next 24 hours, send in your BTC
- Your payment will be confirmed via email when it arrives at CoinPayments.net.
- Your account balances can be viewed by clicking QuickView (My Account) on the My Back Office Page. In the “Trading Balance” section, your deposit will appear once it has been accepted.
You’re done!Once it does, it will now be applied to your PAMM account (the one that automatically invests for you).